Wednesday, November 11, 2009

1.3 - Creative Commons

Creative Commons is a great way to 'share' and 'respect' images online. I've paid attention to these licences in the past as a guideline for what I can and can't do with an interesting photo or design.

The Get With It!!! Creative Commons licence allows others to share and adapt the programme for use non-commercially. I hope the programme IS used by others, it's superbly done and I highly recommend it!

Flickr generated a host of random photos when I went looking for something alternative and entered the keywords "creative licence". The following image tickled my funny bone - and its Creative Commons licence allows me to Share, Adapt, and Attribute it, non-commercially, and with the same Commons licence as the author (Tatiana Bazzichell) has mentioned.

No comments: