Sunday, July 20, 2008

Discovery Exercise # 2

Well, there you go, I've just set up my very first Blog as part of my place of employment's efforts to get us more internet-savvy. Welcome, Miss Diggy, to the world of the computers, technology, little-men-inside-hard-drives telling all these words where to go and in what order. And look, it's not that hard at all. In fact, most of us like to talk about ourselves and what better mechanism to do it! The hardest thing being which template to choose as my background, and then what to write about once I was set up. I'm excited about being able to send my family and friends the url for my blog page. Perhaps I'll even get my 72 year old mother to create her own blog too - now THAT will be interesting!

3 comments:

QuizzyLizzy said...

Great blog, and I love your profile.

NSL Training Support Team said...

Easy, wasn't it? Your blog looks great and you will find lots to talk about as we discover all the wonderful sites (and sounds) of the web.

lizzie albert said...

You have made great strides in this Web2 experience, and your Blog site looks really good.